skip to main | skip to sidebar

...JUST ME and G...

...Follow Us...

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Got My phone...


I got my phone... Cost $1.50 for the sim card. It was my stepdads old phone... Text me but remember it's International price for each text. 011 63 930 922 8754 Don't Call JUST TEXT...
at 5:16 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (19)
    • ▼  May (19)
      • More things to WE did...
      • SUNDAY We get around...
      • Saturday... Up to see Garrick's side of the family
      • Friday Nite...
      • More swimming and Lights out...
      • Another Hotel and Swim again...
      • Just Chillaxin
      • SUNDAY...
      • Rest of the House Blessing Party...
      • Morning of the House Blessing Party...
      • Got My phone...
      • The rest of the day events.
      • Start of a new day...
      • Things we saw on our 1st Day
      • Now in the Philippines...
      • From LAX
      • Our Flight... Very spoiled
      • Taipei, Taiwan Stop Over...
      • Packing UP...
 

P H I L I P P I N E S

P H I L I P P I N E S