This my old Elemantary School. I here for 1st grade only. Well Me and G went to my Aunt who is a dentist. She hook us up. Down side I got a root canal so it's going to be 4 different days of procedure. So no alcohol while taking Meds. Ohh well it's FREE. Me and G also ate at Mcdonald's. Chicken nuggets with rice? LOL Spaghetti with chicken? YUM only $5 for all of it. NICE
Saturday, May 15, 2010
The rest of the day events.
This my old Elemantary School. I here for 1st grade only. Well Me and G went to my Aunt who is a dentist. She hook us up. Down side I got a root canal so it's going to be 4 different days of procedure. So no alcohol while taking Meds. Ohh well it's FREE. Me and G also ate at Mcdonald's. Chicken nuggets with rice? LOL Spaghetti with chicken? YUM only $5 for all of it. NICE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment